Here we are enjoying scratchy lawn in our Sunday duds! Aren't we cute, all curled up for church--well, at least Cheryl has curls in her hair. I don't think I had much hair yet. This was at our first home on Raposa Drive, in Oakland, CA. Cheryl on the left and me on the right. I think about 1948/49.
Okay, here are some lovely bathing beauties! I don't know where this place is, but I think it's somewhere in Big Sur or Santa Cruz, CA. My sister Cheryl is on the left, my mom (lovely beauty) is in the middle, and little ol' me is on the right, about 18 mos. old - 1948/49. I still have those short legs!

2 comments:
Boy you are on top of things! Nice job Rachel....boy I sure look like Hannah, same stance and everything! What a kick...I must have you call be and lead me in how to add pictures and stuff....love you, Cheryl
Cute baby girls - I love old pictures :D
Post a Comment